Corbett Licenses & Certifications
FAQ's | Quality Control | Licenses & Certifications | Pesticide Information | Pest Identification
Corbett Exterminating is licensed to perform pest management services in the following states:
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Washington DC, Maryland, Illinois, Mississippi, Delaware and Virginia.
Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Corbett Exterminating is certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise as defined in Title 49, Part 26 of the US Code of Federal Regulations. A DBE is 51% owned by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. In the case of any publicly owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by one or more socially and economically individuals. Also, the company’s management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more of the socially and economically disadvantaged owners.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Corbett Exterminating is an MBE owned and controlled company certified by the New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission Office of Development for Small Business, and Women and Minority Businesses. An MBE is a for-profit enterprise, regardless of size, physically located in the United States or its trust territories, which is owned, operated and controlled on a daily basis by minority group members. Minority group members must own a minimum of 51% of the company.
As green services become a preferred choice among consumers, Corbett Exterminating is proud to be designated as GreenPro by the National Pest Management Association. This designation not only reflects our exceptional pest management services but more, our commitment to cultivating an environmentally responsible business.
When providing a green pest management service, we develop a plan to precisely manage pests in your home and business in accordance with our rigorous third-party standards. As a GreenPro company we will:
- Provide green pest management training and testing for all sales persons and technicians selling or providing green services
- Designate a manager that must attend a comprehensive green training program and whom is responsible for ensuring that the company is complying with GreenPro standards
- Create a unique partnership with you to determine the best and most responsible way to solve your pest problems
- Inspect and monitor the structure being serviced
- Eliminate sources of food, water and shelter that pests need to survive
- Follow guidelines to treat in and around your structure using the least invasive measures to manage your problem, while minimizing or eliminating the need to use pesticides
- Only make traditional pesticide applications after discussing the options with you and getting your consent
- Document all actions taken to accurately identify solutions that work for you
As a member of the National Pest Management Association, Corbett Exterminating is proud to be QualityPro-certified. This makes us part of a distinguished group that continues to act as leaders and pioneers to better serve consumers across the country. Known as “the mark of excellence in pest control,” the QualityPro designation can be achieved by ensuring that all employees voluntarily ascribe to a set of standards far above what is required by state and federal regulations.